Animal Science Department

College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences


Statement on Credit/No Credit Grading of Major and Support Courses

Animal Science Units Map:

Tentative Course Offerings


Catalog Years:


Change of Major:

Students interested in changing majors into Animal Science must have a minimum Cal Poly cumulative GPA of 3.0 and needs to meet with Dr. Jaymie Noland. Stop by the Animal Science Department for more information. 


Liability Packet 2020-2021

Equine Safety Awareness Handbook (PDF)

Beef Safety

Minor Forms

Field Trips/Travel:



For more information, contact the Animal Science Office at or (805) 756-2419.


Related Content